Australian ETA Visa Conditions
- You cannot apply for an Australian ETA Visa or Electronic Visa while you are in Australia.
- All Australian Electronic Travel Authority visas are issued on a "conditional" basis.
- ETA Visas are NOT TRANSFERRABLE.
- and you can only stay for UP TO 3 months per visit.
- It is highly recommended that you apply for your travel or business visas at least 2-3 weeks before you travel as not all eta visas are issued immediately.
- Please NOTE that these are electronic visas attached TO your current passport ONLY.
- You must hold an ETA-eligible passport from one of the approved ETA Visa Countries (see list below).
- This Australia Holiday Visa is VALID for 12 months FROM issue date and you can only stay for UP TO 3 months per visit.
- You "may" enter Australia multiple times within the 12 months your Australian Holiday Visa is valid without having to apply for another visa. This does not apply IF you change or renew your passport.
- You must only intend to use this Holiday Visa to visit Australia for tourism purposes.
- You must not engage in any studies or training for more than 3 months.
- You must be in good health.
- You must not have one or more criminal convictions, for which the sentence or sentences (whether served or not) are for a total period of 12 months duration or more, at the time of travel to Australia.
- You cannot have any major disease such as AIDS, Hepatitis, Heart conditions or other such illness at time of travel.
- NO STAMP: No evidence (stamp or a label in a passport) of the ETA is given, as ETA information is electronically stored and accessible by airline and border protection agencies.
- ETA Visa is applicable to your CURRENT PASSPORT ONLY.
- If this passport is lost or expires and is replaced, you MUST RE-APPLY FOR A NEW ETA VISA.
- WORK RESTRICTION
- You must not work... You must not earn any income from any company within Australia unless you have an ABN number and will be paying tax on any earnings.
- You may earn money from your employer IF you are paid outside of Australia.
- The Australian Government reserves the right to suspend or terminate any visa or other without notice.
REMEMBER: Evisas and ETA Visas Are Not Transferable. If you renew your passport for any reason, you must get a new visa.
ETA Visas are NOT TRANSFERRABLE.
REMEMBER: Electronic visas such as E-visas, eVisitor visas and ETA Visas are NOT transferable.